WPDeveloper is a dedicated marketplace for WordPress plugins, themes, and subsystems. The underlying technology of WPDeveloper marketplace makes the delivery and maintenance of WordPress products easier for both developers and users.
With more than 3,000,000 happy users, our community is growing day by day. We are currently looking for a Technical Support person with a passion for helping others.
So If You Are Someone Who:
- Worked before with WordPress (you installed WordPress, created a site or maybe themes/plugins)
- Understands how PHP works and experimented with it before
- Are willing to learn PHP and expand the technical skills
- Is knowledgeable in CSS, HTML
- Has excellent overall English writing skills in different styles/tones
- Did support before, even if not technical and really liked to help people
- Has knowledge installing WordPress on Linux servers (FileZilla/DirectAdmin/cPanel)
- Can communicate very smoothly with people and willing to develop yourself
- And most importantly, you think problem-solving is exciting!
- Loves Elementor, and knows your way around in Elementor!