WPDeveloper is a software product company focused on WordPress & SAAS product development. We strongly believe ‘good for the business' should also mean ‘good for the customers’ and we build tools that can help both small businesses and individuals to grow their websites.
With 3 million happy users from 180+ countries around the world, WPDeveloper is growing exponentially & offering solutions to enhance the web building experience. We are currently looking for Paid Media Executive to work with our marketing team.
⭐ About You
- You have a minimum of 1 year+ paid media experience, ideally in different platforms including Google Ads, Twitter, Facebook, etc. You have experience in planning and executing paid media campaigns for brands
- You've passed the following exams: Google Ads Search Fundamentals, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Measurement, Google Analytics for Beginners and additional ones including Facebook, Twitter Ads certifications will add more value to be considered as an ideal candidate for this position
- You have the ability to analyze paid campaigns. You understand how to use data to measure performance and prepare reports for your campaign
- You are good at copywriting. You have a track record of writing, managing, optimizing ad copies for paid media campaigns
- You’re organized and enjoy building processes. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to improve current processes that’ll make our team more efficient over time.
- You’re an excellent written communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks. We’re currently working from home and writing is our primary means of communication.
🧑💻 As Paid Media Executive, You Will:
- Work directly with CMO & assist in Paid Media Marketing initiatives that align with WPDeveloper’s business goals
- Plan, develop and optimize paid media campaigns for our products
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO knowledge to optimize the campaigns
- Along with the marketing & content team, you’ll also collaborate with the creative team on asset production
💡 Skills & Experience That You Must Have:
- Advanced English writing & communication skills
- Minimum 1-year experience working on paid media campaigns
- Advanced knowledge about SEO and keyword research
- Highly detail-oriented and organized while doing anything in life
- Familiarity with managing Google Drive, Google Docs, Moz, Keyword planner, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, etc