WPDeveloper is a dedicated marketplace for WordPress plugins, themes and subsystems. The underlying technology of WPDeveloper marketplace makes the delivery and maintenance of WordPress products easier for both developers and users. With more than 500,000+ happy users, our community is growing day by day. We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer who is self-motivated to combine the art of design with the art of coding.
So If You Are Someone Who:
- Very good knowledge of VueJS or ReactJS
- Doesn’t shy away from writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage with Semantic markup
- Know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgment at choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
- Love automating things and can write custom scripts (Grunt/Gulp etc) to automate everything front-end.
- Know the cost of HTTP requests and are always looking for ways to improve the performance of the product across devices.
- Has experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework (ReactJS ecosystem preferred)
- Keep pace with the ever-changing specs of cutting-edge front-end technologies (e.g. Service Workers)
- And passionate about WordPress ecosystems as much as we are!